Bickington, Barnstaple Image 1
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 2
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 3
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 4
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 5
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 6
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 7
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 8
Bickington, Barnstaple Image 9

Bickington, Barnstaple

2 beds | 1 baths | 1 receptions | £150,000


  • A particularly spacious 2 Bedroom Detached Park Home
  • Brick paved driveway, garage & easy to manage gardens
  • Stylish refitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and hob & oven
  • Large L shaped Lounge-Dining Room with feature fireplace
  • 2 double sized Bedrooms
  • Wet Room

Show home quality feel!

A superb example of how to present a home for sale, come and take a look at this immaculate and recently improved 2 Bedroom Park Home located within the popular village of Bickington on the outskirts of Barnstaple. No Chain.

Chequers estate agents of Barnstaple are delighted to offer for sale 4 Bickington Park, a particularly spacious 2 Bedroom detached park home with a detached garage.



The park home is located within the popular village of Bickington and is within an easy stroll of a bus stop where the buses run to Barnstaple town centre every 15 minutes. Bickington has a village shop/ post office together with an inn and hairdressers while a Sainsbury’s superstore can be found at nearby Roundswell as well as a Costa coffee house.



No 4 Bickington Park has a show home quality feel and has been the subject of several notable improvements including a Wet Room and a stylish re-fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances. The Lounge/Diner has been recently redecorated and also benefits from brand new fitted carpets which have also been fitted in the Hallway.



The living space on offer is surprisingly spacious and benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing it comprises a large L shaped Lounge/Dining Room, eye catching Kitchen, Wet Room and 2 double sized Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. Outside a brick paved driveway leads to a detached garage and surrounding the park home are easy to manage gardens. 



Appointments to view are recommended and can be easily arranged by contacting chequers estate agents of Barnstaple the vendors sole agents on 01271 379314.



ENTRANCE PORCH

UPVC double glazed entrance door gives access to



KITCHEN 12'3 X 9'5 

UPVC double glazed window with matching door giving access to side elevation. Fitted with a range of units comprising inset single bowl sink unit with cupboards under, a range of matching wall cupboards, tiled splashback, fitted oven with hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Laminate flooring, radiator, cupboard housing gas fired boiler for hot water and central heating system



LIVING ROOM 14'11 X 10'7  

A dual aspect L shaped room with  3 PVC double glazed windows, feature fireplace with wooden surround with marble insert and hearth, TV aerial point, radiator



HALLWAY 

Built in cupboard, radiator



BEDROOM ONE 10'10 X 9'5 

PVC double glazed window, built in bedroom furniture, radiator



BEDROOM TWO 10'2 X 9'5 

PVC double glazed window, radiator



WET ROOM

UPVC double glazed opaque window, a built in shower in a fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, W.C, built in airing cupboard providing plenty of storage, chrome heated towel rail, laminate flooring



OUTSIDE 

The property stands within its own plot designed for ease of maintenance with paved pathways, gravelled areas, paved patio and a detached single garage with up and over door, side personal door and brick paved parking area to front. There is a further designated area for visitor parking.



AGENTS NOTE 

Ground rent (pitch fee) is £156.46 per month. You will be buying the home, but not the pitch (plot). The pitch remains in the ownership of the site owner who is responsible for maintaining and managing the site. You will pay a pitch fee for the occupation of the pitch and you will be charged separately for water, gas and electricity. You will pay council tax to the local authority. If you are buying the home from an existing resident, the purchaser is required to pay 10% of the sale price to the site owner and the remaining 90% to the park home owner.



NOTE 

For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. Some photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. If there are important matters which are likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.

 

Read more


Covid-19 Information Hide