Fremington, Barnstaple
Sold Subject to Contract

2 beds | 2 baths | 1 receptions | Part buy, part rent £80,000


  • Larger design modern 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Spacious Lounge
  • Fitted Kitchen/Diner
  • GF Cloakroom
  • Bathroom with white suite
  • Large gardens to rear and side
  • Private off road parking

Exciting shared ownership property. Spacious modern 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House on a larger than average plot and its own Private Parking.

It has a larger interior than many and has well designed accommodation featuring a 17'9 Lounge plus a well equipped Kitchen/Diner with contemporary fitted units, integrated hob, oven and cooker hood plus plenty of space for dining. There is a Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C plus a well appointed Bathroom upstairs with a white suite and tiled wall surrounds. The 2 Bedrooms are a really good size with the Main Bedroom including a recess which has space to build in a large wardrobe.

It is gas central heated and double glazed throughout.

On the outside is a Private Off Road Parking Bay plus really good size Gardens to both side and rear with lawns. The property is on the sought after Waters Edge Development at Fremington and enjoys a tucked away cul de sac setting yet is easily accessible to village amenities including the local supermarket, medical centre and primary school.

The present owners are selling their 40% share and additional shares can be bought now or in the future. In all, a great way to get your foot on the property ladder and recommended for internal viewing.

GROUND FLOOR

ENTRANCE PORCH
With part glazed door to front

CLOAKROOM
With hand basin, low level w/c, radiator and extractor fan.

LOUNGE 17'8 X 11'5
A spacious and attractive room featuring open plan dog legged staircase to the Upper Floor, two radiators, power and tv points and double glazed window to front.

KITCHEN/DINER 14'9 X 9'10
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall mounted cupboards with contrasting work top, inset single drainer sink unit and larder cupboard. Integrated gas hob, electric cooker hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Dining Area with radiator, space for table and chairs and door to Garden.

FIRST FLOOR

LANDING
Spacious and with door leading to

BEDROOM ONE 14'9 X 9'2
Space for fitted wardrobe with two double glazed windows to front and radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 15'5 X 7'2
Radiator and double glazed window.

BATHROOM
Fitted with a white suite including a panelled bath with shower over and fitted screen, hand basin, low level w/c, tiled wall surrounds, radiator, double glazed window and extractor fan.

OUTSIDE
The property occupies a really good size plot with gardens to both side and rear currently lawn with small patio and shed. Useful side access gate. Private off road parking to front with space for two vehicles.

AGENTS NOTE
This property is a shared ownership house with Live West. The owners are selling a 40% share. There is a rent of £255.47 per calendar month for the remaining 60% and it is possible to staircase up to buy a bigger share of the equity. Service charge is £23.69 per calendar month and buildings insurance at £9.91 per calendar month. Giving it a total charge of £289.07 per calendar month. Rent is reviewed annually. Please note it is held on the balance of a 125 year lease from 2016.

NOTE
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. Some photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. If there are important matters which are likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.

Read more