A rare opportunity to purchase a 40% share in No. 24 Loring Fields, a beautifully presented 3 Bedroom End Of Terrace Property built by Devonshire Homes. This property is available to part own via Sanctuary Housing association & help to buy South West.
Chequers Estate Agents of Barnstaple are delighted to offer for sale 24 Lorings Field, a nearly new 3 Bedroom End Of Terrace Home situated within the popular and sought after village of Landkey close to the village school, shop/post office & Inn.
The gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises on the ground floor - Entrance Hall, fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Diner and a Cloakroom. Upstairs there is a Bathroom with a white suite and three good size Bedrooms with views towards the local countryside. There are fitted wardrobes in Bedrooms 1 & 2.
Outside the gardens have been attractively landscaped with the back garden featuring a raised timber deck sitting area and a level lawn which extends to the side of the property. To the front there is allocated car parking for two vehicles with further scope to create a third parking space to the side.
The opportunity to part buy this beautifully presented home is a rare one as we have been instructed to sell a 40% share with the remaining 60% being rented from Sanctuary Housing Association. Interested parties will have to register with help to buy South West and these details can be found on the Sanctuary Housing Association website. There are some conditions that successful applicants will have to meet in enable for them to be approved to purchase the 40% share. Once you have brought the property then the opportunity to staircase up is available up to the value of 80%. To give buyers an idea of cost the presented vendors currently pay £300.12 for the remaining 60% they rent from the Sanctuary Housing Association.
If you are looking for a 3 Bedroom property in a sought after village and would like a home with off road parking and a garden then No. 24 Lorings Field will be of interest.
FRONT DOOR TO
Regency style panelled door to
Downstairs W.C, wash hand basin, radiator. Regency style panelled door to
KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM 10'3 X 8'11
Attractively fitted with stylish base and wall mounted cupboards with a cream high gloss finish, built in gas hob with an electric oven under, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, power points. Regency style panelled door from Hallway to
LOUNGE/DINER 16'10 X 12'10
Attractive wood effect flooring, radiator, tv point, power points, French doors to garden plus door to useful understairs storage cupboard.
Staircase from Entrance Hall to
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Regency style panelled doors to
BEDROOM ONE 14'11 X 8'9
With countryside views, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO 12'2 X 8'9
Radiator, power points, countryside views and fitted wardrobes
BEDROOM THREE 11'11 X 6'10
Radiator, power points and countryside views
Featuring a white suite with a shower above the bath, glazed shower screen, low level W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail
To the front there is allocated car parking for 2 cars with potential for a 3rd parking space alongside. To one side there is a gate with railway sleepers and a raised flower/shrub beds. The back garden has been attractively landscaped with a raised timber deck and a level lawn which extends to the side of the property. There is also a paved patio and substantial garden shed is included in the sale.
GARDEN SHED 10' X 6'
The shed is fully insulated and has power points and light. There is laminate flooring and tongue and groove panelled walls.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 01271379314 or use the form below.